Thomas Dale High School’s Chris Tyree Selected to the 2020 Under Armour All-America High School Football Game

Thomas Dale High School’s Chris Tyree Receives Honorary Jersey for the 2020 Under Armour All-America High School Football Game

Chris Tyree, a senior football player from Thomas Dale High School, was presented with his honorary game jersey in an October press conference as part of the 2020 Under Armour All-America High School Football Game Selection Tour.

Ricky Talman, TDHS Activities Director

Tyree is one of more than 100 players selected to compete in the 13th annual Under Armour All-America Game, a nationally televised competition spotlighting the country’s top high school seniors. The 2020 Under Armour All-America Game is slated for Thursday, Jan. 2 at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Fla. and will be televised live on ESPN2 at 6 p.m. ET. He is rated No. 20 in the ESPN 300 ranking of the nation’s top seniors and No. 3 among running backs.

For more information on the Under Armour All-America Game, please visit underarmourgame.com.

About the Under Armour All-America Game

Over its 12-year history, the Under Armour All-America Game has produced many of football’s best collegiate and professional players. NFL Pro Bowlers like Julio Jones and A.J. Green competed in the inaugural game, while No. 1 overall NFL Draft selections like Jadeveon Clowney (2011), Jameis Winston (2012), Myles Garrett (2014) and Kyler Murray (2019) are among the players that participated in later years. Nearly 200 alumni of the Under Armour All-America Game have been selected in the NFL Draft, including 56 first-round draft picks and 23 NFL Pro Bowlers. The 13th annual Under Armour All-America Football Game will once again feature more than 100 of the nation’s best senior high school football players on January 2, 2020 in front of a national audience live on ESPN2.