K. News 11.4

Fashion Club will hold its meeting on Nov. 19 in room 201.  Meeting is directly after school.

Attention Science Club Members.  The next meeting will be on Tuesday, November 19 at 3:10 in room 403 at the main campus.  We will be tie-dying our club t-shirts.

Student Book Club will meet today in the main campus library from 3:00-3:45.  We will be working on our book donation project, displays, and planning podcasts.

Students who are interested in becoming ESL Mentors, please see Ms. Castle-Dunn at main.  She’s in Room 1013 during Engagement today.

Many thanks to all of the Spanish Club members who have agreed to donate items for our Christmas Mother family.  Please bring donated items to our gift wrapping party on Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 3:00 in room 1010 at the main campus. All club members please mark your calendars and join us for this rewarding experience.

Join us for FCA, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, every Thursday in room 103 at Main. Come get some free food and learn about Jesus.  All are welcome. 

TD Girls’ Soccer will have an informational meeting Thursday, Nov. 21 after school from 3:15-3:45 in Room 602 at Main.  All those interested in trying out in the spring should attend. Unable to attend? Contact Coach David Tual for more info.