K-News 1.17

Model United Nations Club Meeting on Wednesday 1/22/20 After School in room 602.

The Culture Evolved is a Black History Month celebration being planned by Telana Washington & Zuri Washington of the class of 2020.  This festival will showcases music, dance, and theatre produced by African-American artists.Talent auditions are being held January 16-17th in the small auditorium.  

If you are interested in trying out for Boys Soccer this season we will be having open fields and conditioning every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school at the west campus field until try outs. Please bring your physical, concussion, and risk form in order to participate. 

Are you interested in competing with others in giving speeches?  Ever wanted to join a Forensics team? Come join Ms. Gifford in room 309 on Tuesday, January 21 for an interest meeting.  The meeting is limited to freshman, sophomores, and juniors. If you have any questions, ask Ms. Gifford.

If Building relationships, making a difference in the community, and reaching out to those in need are things that interest you, join P7, a student interest Bible group.  P7 will have its first meeting on Tuesday, January 21, in the main campus library from 3:05-3:40.  All are welcome! Hope to see you there!

The next meeting for the Science club will be Tuesday, Jan. 21 at 3:10 pm in room 403 at the main campus.  We will be making snow globes and snow.

Attention all students! There will be an informational meeting for all students interested in participating on the STEAM team on Thursday, Jan 23 during engagement. Team members must be able to attend the CCPS Steam Fair on Saturday, March 21st.  All Thomas Dale students are welcomed to participate on the STEAM team. Please see Mrs. Davis in room 403 or Mrs. Williamson in 603 for an Engagement pass to attend.