What’s Happening at Dale? Week of 10.26-10.30

What's Happening at Dale? Week of 10.26-10.30

Julia Malady, Editor-in-Chief

Week of 10.26-10.30

The end of the first marking period is this Friday, October 30. Deadlines for work may vary by class. 

Early bird pricing for the Senior Ads in this year’s yearbook ends on November 1, 2020. Use the Yearbook Order Center to purchase an ad and this year’s yearbook. 

There is no school this coming Monday and Tuesday, November 2 and 3rd. Monday is a teacher/parent conference day and Tuesday is Election Day. There will be no synchronous or asynchronous meetings on either day. 

Seniors! More cap and gown order appointments have been added for November 4 and 5. The sign up information can be found at this link

Payment for AP exams is due November 9th. Payments can be made on the school’s Online School Payments portal payments. Any payments made after November 9th will have an additional $40 late fee per exam.

November 9th is the first day cohort 4 (high schools) will re enter the building physically. Plan accordingly and please be aware of the following: masks and social distancing will be required at all times on school property, including buses. 

Teachers will instruct virtual and in person students through the Google Meet classroom, meaning in person students will log on to their Google Meet classroom to receive instruction. 

The schedule is as follows (based on last names):

Monday/Tuesday = A-K in the building; L-Z virtual

Wednesday = everyone virtual w/ academic support from 100:am – 1:00pm and 12:00 pm – 

12:15 seminar

Thursday/Friday = L-Z (last names) in the building; A-K virtual

Helpful Links:

New School Website

Virtual Bell Schedule

Still having issues with your chromebook? Check out the Chromebook Basics

Are you confused about Chesterfield County’s COVID-19 Plan? Do you have questions? Visit the Coronavirus Information Resources webpage. 

Updated Positive Cases in CCPS