K News 9.27

Don’t forget to pay Junior Class dues! Dues are $20 and may be paid online or brought to Mrs. Weese in room 207. Failure to pay dues will preclude you from some activities, such as Prom. 

Want to be on the Homecoming CourtHomecoming Court nominations window is open! Please stop by room 606 to pick up a form to be on the ballot! All applications are due by Oct. 1.

Application for Science National Honor Society membership is now open. Membership is open to juniors and seniors. Application forms are available in the SNHS Google classroom. Stop by Room 400 to get the code to Google classroom.  Application closes on Friday Oct. 4.  Additional information can be found by the door outside Room 400 and on the SNHS notice board nearest the Science Resource room on the 100 hallway.

Want to be in the Yearbook?  We are seeking photos from your summer travels.  E-mail them to [email protected]

Summer Reading Bingo ends Oct.1. Win prizes and learn something new.  Be sure to turn in your bingo sheets to the Library for your invitation to our summer reading celebration,  If you need a bingo sheet, it is not too late. Pick one up in the library today.

The Marching Knights have their season opening competition at Hermitage High School on Saturday, Sept. 28, at 8:25 p.m.  Come out and show your support.

Attention Science Club Members!  Our next meeting will be Tuesday, Oct 1, at 3:10 p.m. in room 403 at the main campus.  We will be taking our club picture and preparing for Dale Gate. Please bring a bag of candy and $10 dues.

The Spanish Club will hold its first meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 2, at 3:15 p.m. in room 1010 at the main campus. Come and meet your club officers and find out about our Day of the Dead celebration. Bring your $5 yearly dues and a smile for our yearbook club photo. Spanish Club is open to all students, so please spread the word.