K News 10.7

Homecoming Court voting window will be open through Thursday, Oct. 10.  Your Homeroom teacher has the link for you.

French Club will meet Wednesday, Oct. 9 during Engagement.  See Madame Bentzen for a pass. Dues are $5, exact change or check made out to TDHS.

Happy Hispanic Heritage Month!
One of the greatest things you have in life is that no one has the authority to tell you what you want to be. You’re the one who’ll decide what you want to be. Respect yourself and respect the integrity of others as well. The greatest thing you have is your self image, a positive opinion of yourself. You must never let anyone take it from you.  Jaime Escalante

The first meeting of the Gay Straight Alliance will be Tuesday, Oct. 8, during Engagement in Ms. Marshall’s room, 600 on the main campus.   Come by and get a pass beforehand.

Homecoming Tickets will be sold during all lunches, Oct. 7-10.  Tickets will also be sold from 7:30-8:10 a.m. Tuesday through Friday. A guest form, available in the Office, must be turned in prior to buying a guest ticket. Tickets are $10.

Talk about books and promote reading.  Join Student Book Club. Our first meeting will be on Wednesday, Oct. 9, during Engagement.  Visit the library for a pass.

Behind the wheel sign-ups will be on every ODD Tuesday and Wednesday in the Cafeteria during lunches – Oct. 1, 9, 15, 23, and 29.   Please bring:

•  A valid learners permit.
  • Parent permission form (signed).
  • A signed enrollment form.  
  • Cash or a check made out to Thomas Dale High School.
  • The dates and times you can drive.

Parent Permission Form and the Enrollment form can be found in the gym.  If you have any questions, please see Mr. Jones in the gym or room 703, main campus.  Email: [email protected]

The #5 ranked Boys Volleyball team takes on #4 Glen Allen tonight at 7 p..m.  The theme is Jerseys. Come check out the action.

The Homecoming theme is A Knight in Paris. 

Tomorrow’s Spirit Day is Tropical Tuesday.