K News 10.10

The Junior Class Ring Ceremony is Wednesday, Oct. 23, at 5 p.m.  If you did not order a ring, but would like to participate, please see Mrs. Weese for details. You may use any ring, but you must sign up with Mrs. Weese.  Please do so before Wednesday, Oct 16.

Celebrate TeenTober in the Library.  Check out the book display just for you. Read about the lives of teenagers who changed the world, ways to make your life less stressful, books on how to be successful and more.   Also, vote for your favorite fiction titles for the Teens’ Top Ten. Voting runs through Tuesday, Oct. 15.  Visit the library kiosk to vote.

FBLA will be selling sodas and water at the Homecoming Dance for only $1 each.  Be sure to bring a dollar or two with you. Support a great cause and cool down with an icy cold drink while dancing the night away!

The next Science Club meeting will be Tuesday, Oct. 15, at 3:10 p.m. in room 403 at the main campus.  We will be finger printing, making glow worms, and painting pumpkins. Dues are $10 + $5 for the optional t-shirt.

We know that athletic competitions can be cutthroat, exciting, and suspenseful, but did you know that academic sports like Debate are also intense and fun? If you are interested in learning about Debate, please meet in Mrs. Loop’s room (1001) on the main campus during engagement today.  Join the Remind (code is @TDDebate) and she will send you a pass.

Picture Days for underclassmen will be Monday, Oct. 14,  and Tuesday, Oct. 15. Students will go with their English classes.  Senior Picture Makeups are after school on Oct. 14; students must have an appointment to sit for their photo

For Senior Pride Ads, contact Ms. Zirkle at [email protected] for prices and templates.   And remember …  buy your Yearbook now @yearbookordercenter.com or e-mail Ms. Zirkle

Join the Fellowship of Christian Athletes— a place where EVERYONE is welcome, not just athletes, to hang out, relax, and learn about Jesus. The FCA meets every Thursday, room 103, 3:00-3:45 p.m.  This afternoon the FCA will take our yearbook picture.

The #5 ranked Boys Volleyball team travels to #3 Cosby tonight for a pivotal conference game.  Hit the road with your Knights on their quest to the State Championship game.  

Tomorrow’s Spirit Day is Class Colors Day! Freshman wear white, Sophomores wear black, Juniors wear grey, and Seniors wear maroon.